nbodykit includes several state-of-the-art implementations of canonical algorithms in the field of large-scale structure. It includes functionality for computing a wide variety of clustering statistics on data, as well as algorithms for finding groups of objects.
We describe these algorithms in detail below, and users can also find further examples in The Cookbook section of the documentation.
Power Spectrum Algorithms¶
Correlation Function Algorithms¶
- Correlation Functions via FFT (
- Pair Counts for Data in a Simulation Box (
- Pair Counts for Survey Data (
- Correlation Function for Data in a Simulation Box (
- Correlation Function for Survey Data (
- 3-pt Correlation Function for Data in a Simulation Box (
- 3-pt Correlation Function for Survey Data (